Once you’ve added transport notifications, you can then enable or disable them, delete them, and make changes to the type, location, and delivery method.
In this article
Editing a notification
From the Notification tab, click on Profile and then click Customs Notifications. You’ll see a table containing all the current notifications. Click the Edit button on the right side of the table, on the same row as the notification you want to change.
A pop-up will appear giving you the following options:
- Enable/disable notification
- Delete Notification
- Change Notification Types, Locations, and Delivery Methods
- Add additional options: Event Source, Involved Parties, Additional Recipients
- In Event Source, you have the option to choose either Earliest Submitted, Organization, Organization Type, or a select all.
- For Involved Parties, you can choose to notify the role of Consignee or Consignor
- For Additional Recipients, you can add the names and emails of those you would like to notify. These Additional Recipients will need to confirm via email before receiving the notifications.
Once you’ve made the desired edits, click the orange Save Settings button.