Intermodal Time (Export) calculates the Intermodal Time (Detention) at the Port of Loading for containers that are already gated in.
In this article
- Intermodal Time (Export)
- Column headings explained
Intermodal Time (Export)
The Intermodal Time (Export) tab opens by default in the Historical Terminal Time view. Click the button in the bottom right corner of the page to switch between historical and current views.
💡 Use the At Terminal Days Calculation filter to include or exclude weekends.
Column headings explained
- Bill of Lading (BOL): the bill of lading number for this consignment
- GMT Offset: number of hours forward or behind Greenwich Mean Time, determined by the end user's browser location
- Actual Gate In Full Date: the date and time of the Actual Gate In Full event at the POL
- Actual Gate Out Empty Date: the date and time of the Actual Gate Out Empty event at the POL
- Outside Terminal (Calendar Days) or (Week Days): the difference between the Actual Gate Out Empty and the Actual Gate In Full at the POL
💡 Days are calculated based on the Outside Terminal Day Calculation filter at the top of the page (5 working days or 7 week days). Weekends are calculated as Saturday and Sunday.
💡 If Actual Gate In Full Date isn’t available, then the difference is based on today (server time based in Dallas, USA) versus Actual Gate Out Empty Date. Both events don’t have to happen at the same location / UN/LOCODE.